ARDEX Pressure Sensitive Vinyl Adhesive is a water-based, solvent free, low odour, pressure sensitive and wet bond acrylic emulsion-based floorcovering adhesive. With a reduced airing, and long open time, Ardex Pressure Sensitive Adhesive offers excellent application properties and produces a high bond strength with permanent high tack. It is protected from biodegradation and has excellent resistance to plasticiser migration.
ARDEX Pressure Sensitive Vinyl Adhesive is ideal for installing all types of vinyl floorcoverings, and can be used with all Ardex Latex and Water-Based Levelling and Smoothing Compounds in both commercial and domestic locations.
- Ready to receive floorcoverings in as little as 20 minutes
- Can receive vinyl sheet up to 80 minutes after airing
- Excellent early and long term adhesive strength
- Can also be used as a wet bond adhesive
- High temperature resistance, suitable for use over underfloor heating systems
- Solvent free
- Covers up to 56m2